- Phone: +1-425-502-5094
Business Development Manager
Deevita is on a path to change healthcare in India and USA using Technology. We are looking for a Business Development Manager with experience in Marketing and Sales (Selling Software Services), especially in the areas of SaaS, Data Analytics, Azure Cloud Solutions & Services to business customers.
- Sell Software/IT Services in areas of Cloud (Azure), Data & Analytics domain to USA customers.
- Driving the sales and marketing efforts to increase overall revenue from Sales.
- Develop Marketing & Sales strategy, work with Digital marketing team to drive various marketing & sales activities.
- Researching prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Educate customers about the product & services, it’s benefits and influence customer to complete sale.
- Understand customer needs, connect with them, build and manage relationship that drives to new and recurring Sales.
- Keeping management informed about sales activity, progress and results.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Potential opportunity to travel US on demand.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Sales and Marketing especially in software services.
- Candidate must have prior US Sales experience in software services (Cloud, Data & Analytics, and Mobility).
- Graduate or Masters in Business, specializing in Sales & Marketing from premier institutes.
- Burning desire to drive growth and sales in the software and mobile applications.
- Proven Business Development and Sales closure experience in the International markets – mainly US
- Identify and map new prospect business issues to our products and services.
- Report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Ability to engage with senior decision makers and intelligently nurture leads into closures.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Excellent spoken & written English communication.
- Experience in selling Healthcare related software, or SaaS software.