- Phone: +1-425-502-5094
We are currently seeking a Java Developer with good experience in Microservices. With experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Title: Java Developer.
Experience: 6+ Years.
Work Location: Charlotte, NC.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working on new products and features, implementing robust, well tested, scalable code (In Java).
- Design, build and deploy high-performance, cloud-based applications including coding, caching mechanisms, state management, error logging, scalability, environment configuration, testing procedures, etc.
- This is a hands-on development role working alongside well-educated engineers, in a high-pace environment!.
- Design, build and support backend services used for managing large amounts of open data.
What You Need for this Position:
- Strong development experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs, Microservices, JAX-RS Experience in Spring,Spring boot,Hibernate.
- Experience with Kafka, Storm or Spark is a plus.
- Experience in No sql database like cassandra,mongo db, cosmos db and RDBMS(oracle).
- Experience in building fault-tolerant, high performance distributed systems.
- Knowledge and experience of continuous delivery, including automated testing of various layers etc.
- Experience with GIT, and Ant or Maven.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations.