- Phone: +1-425-502-5094
Lead ASP.NET Web Developer
Do you have experience in building SaaS/web applications using ASP.NET, Microsoft Azure?
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great SaaS product for Indian Healthcare market?
If yes, we would like to talk to you about this exciting role. We are looking for Lead Web ASP.NET developer who have built great products, from premium universities to come and build great products for our customers.
The position requires someone with deep knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, Client UX development experience and Azure Cloud development experience to build highly scalable applications on Cloud. The person should be able to exhibit advanced level of working knowledge to deliver complex systems and solutions by leading Design, Architecture and implementation efforts.
- Review and understand product requirements through specification reviews, engagement with customers and peer team members.
- Design and develop component architecture, integration and deployment concepts (single and multi-tenant).
- Architect system, subsystem and component; understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
- Design holistic system leveraging various advanced features of ASP.NET, C# and develop system design and document that outlines implementation scope for entire team, review & get sign off from all stakeholders.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot an issue with implementation, can make sense of situation and able to drive efforts to resolve the issues by engaging with all stakeholders.
- Adhere and pay special attention to coding standards, best practices and maintainability.
- Identify and Implement Performance improvements and Optimizations.
- Engage with Customers and stakeholders in all phases of project life cycle – requirements gathering, solution design reviews, execution, and status reviews.
- Deliver innovation in design and solutions leveraging latest best practices in the area of expertise, evangelize across the team to adopt them, and continuously keep updated oneself on latest technologies.
- Mentor team members and provide technical & non-technical guidance to help them grow their skills and expertise, assist them where necessary for successful completion of projects.
- Ensure quality of team members consistently meets/exceeds set standards and expectations, track project status and team status.
- 5- 7 years of relevant experience in design and development of web based distributed
systems on Cloud (ASP.NET) at enterprise scale.
- Masters/bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related fields from premium Universities (IIT, NIT, IIIT, BITS, CEG Anna University, PSG, REC, NIIT).
- Strong experience of developing and maintaining applications hosted on Azure.
- Experience in using Active Directory for enabling Single Sign-on.
- Experience with WCF, MVC, WPF and Entity Framework.
- Experience developing multi-tier and integrated solutions using Restful Web Services and other interoperable technologies.
- Strong understanding and experience with .NET frameworks and C# programming language.
- Experience with version control systems and Continuous Integration tools (GIT, TFS, etc.).
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experience working with any of SQL Server, Azure SQL.
- Experience in product based and fast paced environment is a must.
- Healthcare domain experience is a major plus.
- Ability to act independently to resolve issues, excellent communication (fluent English) and very good interpersonal skills, strong critical & analytical thinking.
- Manage development tasks independently, takes self-initiatives to tackle challenges in the project and team, avid thinker to get creative solutions.
- Experience in Healthcare, Pharma industry is great plus.
- Experience in working with Angular JS/ React JS, Node JS, exposure to Micro services architecture and Container based deployment.