- Phone: +1-425-502-5094
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Deevita LLC is looking for an experienced MS Dynamics Developer with strong .NET /C# development experience. We are looking for someone with relevant experience in MS Dynamics 365 development, preferably with experience in Financial/Investment industry related Software development.
The position requires someone with deep knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 Object Model, Workflow customization, Plugins integration, C#, .net development experience. The person should be able to exhibit advanced level of working knowledge to deliver complex systems and solutions by leading Design, Architecture and implementation efforts. Potential travel to onsite may be possible.
- Work with business owners to understand complex requirements and ensure business needs are addressed
- Review and understand product requirements through specification reviews, engagement with customers and peer team members
- Technical design and review meeting all functional and system requirements, review with stakeholders and get sign off
- Ability to work with project team members including writing functional specifications, design documentation, coding, unit testing, debugging, integration, performance tuning, and maintenance of assigned software modules
- Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programing standards.
- Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Deliver a user interface that provides intuitive and ease of navigation through the entire system process.
- Develop high quality software as per the requirement specifications, design and deliver within committed time.
- Solutions delivered by incorporating engineering best practices for software development, and all SDLC processes thoroughly followed to deliver quality output.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
- 5 or more years of experience as CRM developer.
- Solid grasp of MS Dynamics 365 CRM entity & object model.
- Experience extending MS Dynamics365 using PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps & Azure Functions.
- 3+ years hands-on experience writing CRM Plugins, Custom Workflows, Integration, Client-side custom code.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines.
Preferred MS certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration (MB2-716)
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB-200 & MB-210)