- Phone: +1-425-502-5094
Mobile Developer (Android)
Do you have experience in building distributed enterprise mobile applications using Android SDK? Are you looking for a challenging role to develop complex applications using latest technologies on Cloud? If yes, we would like to talk to you about this exciting role.
DeeVita is looking for an Android Developer to be part of a passionate team that is building Data & Analytics solutions for our strategic enterprise customers. The person in this role will be part of product development involving SaaS based client product (from US) where one’s deep technical skills will be challenged continuously. The product serves millions of customers and leverages strong distributed programming skills spanning Healthcare, and Payment industry sector.
The position requires someone with deep knowledge of Android SDK and having experience building large scale mobile applications. The person should be able to exhibit advanced level of working knowledge to deliver complex systems and solutions by leading Design, Architecture and implementation efforts. Preferred experience in Healthcare, Financial industries.
- Review and understand product requirements through specification reviews, engagement with customers and peer team members
- Design holistic system leveraging various advanced features of Android SDK and develop system design and document that outlines implementation scope for entire team, review & get sign off from all stakeholders
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot an issue with implementation, can make sense of situation and able to drive efforts to resolve the issues by engaging with all stakeholders
- Adhere and pay special attention to coding standards, best practices and maintainability
- Identify and Implement application performance improvements and Optimization and bug fixing.
- Engage with Customers and stakeholders in all phases of project life cycle – requirements gathering, solution design reviews, execution, and status reviews
- Deliver innovation in design and solutions leveraging latest best practices in the area of expertise, evangelize across the team to adopt them, and continuously keep updated oneself on latest technologies
- Mentor team members and provide technical & non-technical guidance to help them grow their skills and expertise, assist them where necessary for successful completion of projects
- Ensure quality of team members consistently meets/exceeds set standards and expectations, track project status and team status
- 3 -7 years of relevant experience in design and development of distributed Mobile applications at enterprise scale.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge in React native, React,js will be highly preferred.
- Good exposure with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services and third-party libraries.
- Should have exposure working with JSON and data via REST and Knowledge in emerging technologies, mobile architectures, trends and landscapes will be added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Experience with version control systems and Continuous Integration tools(GIT, Jenkins, Hudson, etc.).
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Ability to act independently to resolve issues, excellent communication (fluent English) and very good interpersonal skills, strong critical & analytical thinking.
- Manage development tasks independently, takes self-initiatives to tackle challenges in the project and team, avid thinker to get creative solutions.
- Healthcare and Financial industry experience in dealing with industry specific data and exposure to relevant regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with Azure Mobile App Development.
- Exposure working in product based environment will be highly preferred.