- Phone: +1-425-502-5094
Title: Technical Lead
Experience: 5 – 10 yrs
Job Type: Permanent
Work Location: Chennai
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review and understand product requirements through specification reviews, engagement with customers and peer team members
- Design and develop component architecture, integration and deployment concepts (single and multi-tenant).
- Architect system, subsystem and component; understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
- Design holistic system leveraging various advanced features of ASP.NET, C# and develop system design and document that outlines implementation scope for entire team, review & get sign off from all stakeholders
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot an issue with implementation, can make sense of situation and able to drive efforts to resolve the issues by engaging with all stakeholders
- Adhere and pay special attention to coding standards, best practices and maintainability.
- Identify and Implement Performance improvements and Optimizations.
- Engage with Customers and stakeholders in all phases of project life cycle requirements gathering, solution design reviews, execution, and status reviews
- Deliver innovation in design and solutions leveraging latest best practices in the area of expertise, evangelize across the team to adopt them, and continuously keep updated oneself on latest
- Mentor team members and provide technical & non-technical guidance to help them grow their skills and expertise, assist them where necessary for successful completion of projects
- Ensure quality of team members consistently meets/exceeds set standards and expectations, track project status and team status.
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in design and development of web based distributed systems on .Net platform with experience in Asp.net, MVC, Webapi, SQL server, Azure devops/ TFS in the deployment
- Strong understanding and experience with .NET frameworks and C# programming language
- Experience with version control systems and Continuous Integration tools (GIT, TFS, etc.)
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experience working with any of SQL Server, Azure SQL
- Ability to act independently and guide the team to resolve issues, excellent communication (fluent English) and very good interpersonal skills, strong critical & analytical thinking
- Manage development tasks independently, takes self-initiatives to tackle challenges in the project and team, avid thinker to get creative solutions
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in Healthcare, Pharma industry is great plus
- Experience in working with Angular JS/ React JS, Node JS, exposure to Micro services architecture and Container based deployment